By using Info Fiji website and , you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
“InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps are owned and managed by Unified Solutions.
Please note: These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
1. Eligibility to Use Unified Solutions , Info Fiji Platforms
To access or use Info Fiji website and mobiles Apps:
- You must be 18 years of age or older and, if under 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, your use of Info Fiji must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible adult.
- You, or (where applicable) the adult supervising your use of Info Fiji, must have the power and authority to enter into these Terms. A Customer and its authorized agent(s) are permitted to use the Customer's User Account and any data about that user provided via that account for the User's internal business purposes. Except as set forth above, or as otherwise approved by us, Info Fiji is for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use Info Fiji if we have terminated your account or banned you.
2. Your Info Fiji Account
Info Fiji Account. In order for you to create/ register a Info Fiji account, we require that you provide a valid email address and set up a password and provide all other verification information required. The email you use must be one where we can reach you. In the event we cannot correspond with you via this email address, your submitted content may be rejected and your account may be disabled. Other registration requirements (such as id’s, approval letters) will also apply. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by Info Fiji at any time. When you set up an individual user account on Info Fiji, we create a member profile (a "Profile") for you that will include personal information you provide. We will update your Profile with information you upload on Info Fiji. Subject to visibility settings that you control, subscribers to services we may introduce will be able to view information in your Profile. Because your anonymity on Info Fiji is important, your Profile does not include or link to information about the reviews or other information you submit to Info Fiji.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
This provision applies to all advertisers, including employers who purchase job ads or display ads. Unless we agree otherwise, you may not use or otherwise process data collected or derived from ads ("Ad Data") for any purpose (including retargeting, building or augmenting user profiles, allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags, or combining with data across multiple advertisers' campaigns) other than to assess the performance and effectiveness of your campaigns on an aggregate and anonymous basis. You may not, and you may not permit a third-party to, transfer or sell any Ad Data to, or use Ad Data in connection with, any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other party not acting on behalf of you and your campaigns. You may use information provided directly to you from users if you provide clear notice to and obtain consent from those users and comply with all applicable laws and industry guidelines, including those applicable to data protection.
Enforcement by Info Fiji.
- Removal of Content : While Info Fiji has no obligation to do so, Info Fiji reserves the right to review and delete any Content (or portion thereof) that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted on Info Fiji, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate. If you see any Content on Info Fiji that you believe violates our policies, you may report that Content by clicking on an applicable link adjacent to that Content (e.g. links titled: "Inappropriate" or "Flag Review") or by contacting us here. Once notified, we will review the Content and consider whether to remove it (or a portion thereof). Please note: Our interpretation of our policies and the decision whether or not to edit or remove Content is within our sole discretion. You understand and agree that if we choose not to remove or edit Content that you find objectionable, that decision will not constitute a violation of these Terms or any agreement we have with you. For more information please see our FAQs.
- Copyright Policy : Please see our Copyright Complaint Policy for information about copyright and trademark disputes.
- Other Enforcement Actions : While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action in our sole discretion against you if you violate these Terms, including without limitation: removing Content (or portions thereof) from Info Fiji; suspending your rights to use Info Fiji; terminating your membership and account; reporting you to law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or administrative bodies; and taking legal action against you.
- Defending Our Users : While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, to take appropriate action to protect the anonymity of our users against the enforcement of subpoenas or other information requests that seek a user's electronic address or identifying information.
- Political Campaigns or advertsiement : Any policital campaigns or political advertsing is prohibited from this site.
Rights to Your Content
We do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit to Info Fiji, but you grant us the rights to use such Content as set forth below. By submitting any Content to Info Fiji, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicenses) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, adapt and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive any and all of your moral rights applicable to Info Fiji's exercise of the foregoing license. You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve Info Fiji and to make Content submitted to or through Info Fiji available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through Info Fiji. You should only submit Content to Info Fiji that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
Rights to Unified Solutions Content
Info Fiji contains Content provided by us and our licensors. We and our licensors (including other users) own and retain all proprietary (including all intellectual property) rights in the Content we each provide and Info Fiji owns and retains all property rights in Info Fiji. If you are a user, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license under the intellectual property rights licensable by us to download, view, copy and print Content from Info Fiji solely for your personal use in connection with using Info Fiji. Except as provided in the foregoing, you agree not to:
1. Reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, adapt or create derivative works based on Info Fiji or the Content (excluding Your Content).
2. Rent, lease, loan, or sell access to Unified Solutions. Info Fiji® is a registered trademark of Info Fiji, Inc. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on Info Fiji are our property or the property of third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Mark.
Links to Third Party Contents
From time to time “Infofiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We make every effort to check and test our websites during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using “InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps or arising as a result of having used “InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps.
Waiver and Indemnity
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree (as "Indemnifying Party") shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Info Fiji and its officers,owners, directors, employees, agents,contractors, licensors, Affiliates, successors and permitted assigns (collectively, "Indemnified Party") against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys' fees, fees and the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under this Agreement and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, incurred by Indemnified Party (collectively, "Losses"), arising out or resulting from any Claim.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Info Fiji Website and apps makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Unified Solutions will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Unified Solutions has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
These Terms remain in effect while you use Info Fiji and, for registered users, as long as your account remains open. You may delete your account at any time. We may suspend or terminate your account or your access to parts of Info Fiji, for any or no reason, without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your account or related deletion of your information.
All provisions of these Terms shall survive termination or expiration of these Terms except those provisions granting access to or use of Info Fiji. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that these Terms apply to your use of Info Fiji and any Content posted on Info Fiji at any time prior to the termination or expiration of these Terms.
Site terms modifications
Your use of “InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps and any dispute arising out of such use of “InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps are subject to the laws of Fiji and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Fiji Courts.
Except as specifically stated in another agreement we have with you, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of Info Fiji website and apps and these Terms supersede all prior proposals, negotiations, agreements, and understandings concerning the subject matter of these Terms. You represent and warrant that no person has made any promise, representation, or warranty, whether express or implied, not contained herein to induce you to enter into this agreement. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of these Terms are binding and the translations are provided for convenience only. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Unified Solutions's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect; as used in the Terms, the word "including" means "including but not limited to."
“InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps are owned and managed by Unified Solutions.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms and conditions of use.
The contacts details are as follows which you may use to contact us:
Phone : 9296683
Postal : P.O.Box , 6082, Valelevu Nasinu
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by using the contact page on the website.