"InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps are owned and managed by Unified Solutions.
This privacy and cookies policy sets out how Unified Solutions uses and protects any information that you give Unified Solutions when you use "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps.
Unified Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Unified Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2018.
Who is the data controller for this website?
The data controller for this website is Unified Solutions.
What we collect
Depending on which "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps facilities you use, we collect different types of information. The types of information and uses are explained below.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For registration and verification process we collect images of ID's such as drivers licence, Voter ID, FRCA/FNPF,Bio data page of password, TIN letter, Business registration,
- Information about your use of this website (including email, contact number, address, picture and so on).
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including email, contact number, address, picture and so on).
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including email, contact number, address, picture and so on).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email, contact number, address, picture and so on).
- Any other information that you send to Info Fiji.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administer this website and apps.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Send you marketing communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, viber, skype, or whatsapp. We may use the information to customise the "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps according to your interests.
- Enable your access to and use of the website and apps services.
- Publish information about you on the website and apps.
- Send you our newsletters
- Send notifcation by businesses.
Website usage information
We receive and store certain information whenever you interact with us. We collect web usage information during your visits to our site including information on the date, time, page viewed or searched for, guides printed, tools used, referrals made and other information relating to your browsing activity on our website. We may also use web usage information to create statistical data regarding the use of our website. We may then use or disclose that statistical data to others for marketing and strategic development purposes, but no individuals will be identified in such statistical data.
We collect web usage information to help us: assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; develop and deliver services and information that better meet your needs; inform you of events, services and products which we believe to be relevant to you; and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Securing your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Info Fiji will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Info Fiji will store all the personal information you provide http://www.infofiji.com.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via Info Fiji website and apps will be protected by encryption technology
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps.
We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our web site, we will make it clear when we collect it and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps, a service provided by Google Inc. Google Maps are used on business profile pages and address search for displaying and showing a businesses location. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the automated data collected by Google Inc, its agents and third parties.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Info Fiji website and will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Links to other websites
Our "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Other third party content
We embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube, Twitter and LInkedIn. This content is not published on our website. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third party sites that can be inserted into our site. We are not responsible for this content.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the "InfoFiji.com" website and "Info Fiji" mobile apps, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at to contactus@Infofiji.com . We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
“InfoFiji.com” website and “Info Fiji” mobile apps are owned and managed by Unified Solutions.
The contacts details are as follows which you may use to contact us:
Phone : 9296683
Postal : P.O.Box , 6082, Valelevu Nasinu
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by using the contact us page on the website.